Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm not quite so busy now!!!!!!!

well I mean to say.......as I have been since I published the last post (no pun intended), but really 4 of my lovely friends and yours sincerely have been organising the first EastSide"Makers"Market which was held VERY SUCCESSFULLY last sunday 28th March.......An amazing amount of work and I really take my hat off to all the organisers of other markets.
We tried to step outside the square a little and invite makers who had not shown their "faces" too publicly to this point in time. The combination of ages, styles and produce was fantastic and I really thank all of the participants for their great feedback; we will finish EARLIER next time - JUNE 6 as the last hour was V E R Y S L O W.
I'm waiting to publish some pics when they are sent to me, so will have to wait a little -

No comments:

Post a Comment